Monday, August 17, 2009

Here We Go Again

Just another manic Monday? It just may be. There is a lot to do today, prior to taking off very early tomorrow morning, eastbound. Fear not, for I will be continuing this blog as we travel, making every effort to post each morning and evening, with the usual drivel, plus observations and impressions from the road. I might even post a picture or two! The only thing that may hinder my regularity will be the availability, or rather lack of availability, of wi-fi networks along the way.

After my time on the tennis court this morning, receiving my Monday butt-woopin', today will be a day of tying up loose ends, of getting done those things that can't wait another week and a half for my atttention. There will be a lot happening at church on the Sunday after we get back, August 30th, including an outdoor contemporary style worship service that morning, and a special presentation from a family that will be moving to France as missionaries during the Bible study hour. I have to coordinate with the musician and our guest speakers to make sure that it will all come off as scheduled. I'm not too worried!

As for the weather today, there is a nip in the air this early morn, with the official temperature dropping to 51 degrees, and many of the rural areas down into the 40s. Deer Park has been down to 44, and the station just south of Cheney, in the wildlife refuge, hitting 38. It is going to be a bright and sunny day, with just a few high thin clouds. "Cirrus near us and stratus comin' at us!" Why I threw that in there...I don't really know, but since this is my blog I can throw in whatever I want. Anyway, it is going to be getting warmer, and then hotter. After reaching the mid 70s yesterday, today will get to about 80, maybe just above in town. Tomorrow will be sunny and warmer, up into the mid to upper 80s in the afternoon. From there it is into the 90s for Wednesday, Thursday and probably Friday, before it gets a little cooler on the weekend. All of this under sunny skies by day, and starry skies by night. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment