Sunday, August 30, 2009

The End Of A Great Day!

Sunday is winding down. Everything at church this morning couldn't have gone much better. The music provided by the Haas Family was absolutely tremendous! The Williamson family, who are going off to France to be missionaries, gave a terrific presentation in the Sunday School hour, and we had very good attendance for all of it. I don't even think that I offended anyone with the message today. It was all about not compromising on the truth that God gives to us, the words of the Bible, and that Jesus is the only way to eternal life, but at the same time we MUST be flexible in our worship style and how we present that message of the Gospel. After the services people just hung around and talked forever. We have a small, but very close-knit congregation. Again today we had a number of visitors, and people came back that we hadn't seen in awhile. The weather this morning was just about perfect too.

Kay is cooking dinner...we are having spring rolls and Phad Thai...yum. She says that this blog is taking over my life. I think that she wants me to help with the preparation! No...I don't think so...I know so!

I'll be back in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for having us! We were blessed to be a part of your congregation today. Hopefully we will find a way to stay connected. I really want to keep up with what the Lord is doing at St. John's.

    ReplyDelete