Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Wife Has Taken Up With A Younger Man!

This week has turned out to be a bit overcrowded, and as result I have not been able to pay as much attention to my domestic duties as I probably should.  In my absence my bride has found comfort in the company of another man, one who is much younger than the both of us...her "Boy Toy" shall we say.
Yes...the builder of airplanes, helicopters and spaceships is now making time with my wife.  In my absence he has been coming over to our house for regular visits.  I am crushed...absolutely devastated!  I mean Brady, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?  I thought that we were buddies!  I feel so betrayed, not to mention the anger and jealousy that I am having to deal with in knowing that Kay is moving in on my turf.  I thought that Brady and I had a good thing going, and now she is trying to get in between the two of us in order to break us apart.  Can you feel my hurt?  From now on there will be no more working late.  I am going to be getting home earlier to take back what is rightfully mine.  Perhaps as a peace offering she can have the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment