Monday, April 19, 2010

Open For Business





























I still don't have any pictures for you from the church Dedication Service yesterday. I had my camera there but I was rather busy. Some of the others in attendance did get pictures, and I will post them as soon as they get them to me. In the place of pictures from Sunday I bring you pictures from Monday. The day was very sunny today, and the temperatures soared to 75 degrees at the airport for the official high, and into the upper 70s in town. That meant that the porch was the place to be this evening to watch the world go by. The first act on the program was Brady, as he was driving the Escalade. Before long we had seven kids out there entertaining us. Along with Brady there was Jillian, Carly, Emma, Ben, Preston and Parker. Parker is the little one in the orange helmet...all of two years old. It was a parade that lasted over an hour. This what we are looking forward to as summer approaches. Summer is still a long ways off though. We have another rather warm day ahead tomorrow, but by Wednesday and Thursday the temperatures will struggle to get to 60. Cool weather will then hang on into the weekend. There is a little rain headed this way too so it may be a while before the front porch is open for business again.

1 comment: