Saturday, April 10, 2010

Moving Day








Today is the day that we complete the occupancy process of the new church, by moving the offices. I did most of my moving yesterday, with the big stuff coming down from the house this morning. The major part of the effort has been moving the secretarial office and the work room. That involved a lot of very large...and heavy...furniture. Pictured above are Sharon, one of the administrative assistants, and her husband John wrestling with the main desk. The thing weighs about a ton, with all of the draws packed full, but I assure you that the victory has been won by the humans over some rather balky and bulky furniture. My office is pretty well all put together. I am still waiting on a wooden two drawer file cabinet for the end of the desk, where I can put my printer on the top, and that is about it. I've got a nice comfy area for people to stop in and visit, so perhaps you might stop by and visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment