Friday, June 4, 2010

Ready To Drown?

Its Friday morning and the rain is back. We have already picked up 14 hundredths of an inch by 8am, and there will be showers and thunderstorms on and off all day into tonight. A Flood Watch has been posted for the entire area due to all of the rain that we have had in the recent weeks, and the heavy rain that is yet to come. All of this we weather is slowing down the progress on the boat...the BIG boat...that I am building in the backyard. Elephants, tigers, aardvarks and all sorts of other animals keep showing up, and always in pairs...very odd!

I will be heading for the tennis court again shortly, and I hope that my performance is not as abysmal as it was Wednesday morning. That was a butt kicking of the first order! I am going to employ a new strategy today, in hopes of surprising my posse and thus coming out on the winning end of things. I have no idea what that strategy is going to be yet. If you have any suggestions, let me know. I thought about taking a gun, but I don't own one.

No comments:

Post a Comment