Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just Rollin' Along!

The weather isn't doing anything, it has been just plain beautiful. Our weekend was quiet, as just about the entire neighborhood was off camping or at THE lake, whatever lake that might be. We managed to get all of the aggregate sealer on the sidewalks, patio and porch Sunday...two coats...and for now it looks wet. How long that will last is anyone guess. I hope it lasts as long as it took to earn the $100 that the 5 gallon bucket cost!

My buddy Brady came home, with his family, from his weekend camping trip yesterday. He came over for a brief chat on the porch in the evening, but didn't stay long. I looked pretty pooped out from all of the fun from the weekend. Perhaps we will see more of him tonight. That might be difficult for me though as I have a School Board meeting at 6:00pm. There is a lot of stuff to take care of, and one item in particular could get a bit heated, so we shall see when I can get home. I hope and pray that everything falls into place and the meeting lasts only 4 and a half minutes...God still provides miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment