Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Couple Of Quick Notes

Christmas Eve is tomorrow...that means that life has been absolutely insane this week, what with planning 4 services (2 Christmas Eve, 1 Christmas Day and another Sunday), and 3 sermons (Sunday I am using a couple of videos for the message...but even that takes a good bit of time to come up with.  I also had a couple of basketball games to referee on Tuesday and Wednesday.  All of this doesn't leave a lot of time for blogging, or Christmas shopping.  We did manage to get out today for a trip to the mall, where we spent more time in the parking lot...gridlock...than actually in the stores.

I simply must comment on my recent tennis experiences.  Our group...the posse...has a new member.  I would like to introduce you to Warren Whiner.
Now this fella does bear a striking resemblance to one of our regulars; John, but his personality is anything but happy, which John has been all of his life.  If anyone can locate John, and send him back our way, there are 3 guys who would be forever in your debt.

Once again...tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and I am really looking forward to it.  Time permitting I will report on all the details, and you can bank on the fact that I will be providing constant updates on our trip to the Rose Bowl next week.  On Wisconsin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment