Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm Back

Yeah...I know...it HAS been awhile!  But things have just been a little busy around here.  Our "Sweet Little Babboo" Beth just took off today to head back to school, and life just seems to be coming at a little slower pace tonight.  In the past few days we celebrated her 20th birthday (can I really be that old) and watched as our neighbors began the process of moving away.  That is a lot of emotion in a rather short period of time.

I opened up the front door just a short time ago to witness a pouring rain.  That's a good thing.  We had some snow this past Wednesday, but since then it has gotten a whole lot warmer and a whole lot wetter.  The rain will be coming down pretty much all night long, and the mild weather is going to be with us for quite some time.  We have already seen as much snow fall to date as would normally come down in an entire winter so rain is a welcome sight.  I am even getting a little optimistic that the glacier in front of the house might even melt before May.

Back to Beth...she was her for just about a month, and that turned out to be a very good thing.  There were a few grumpy days...on all of our part...but all in all we had a lot of fun (Rose Bowl trip and all).

One last thing...How about a New Year's resolution?  I resolve to be more diligent in keeping all of my followers posted on all of the humdrum aspects of my life.

1 comment:

  1. It's about time you posted a new blog... I was getting worried..
    I'll see you guys in a few days...

    ReplyDelete