Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Quick Update

Just got time to check in...I am now in the Reedsburg, WI Public Library after spending the past 4 days up at Post Lake.  It was fantastic, thanks to the hospitality of my brother Dave.  I think he had a good time too.  The weather has been very pleasant, mostly in the 80s and a touch on the humid side, with the only rain coming last Saturday, as we spent the day traveling, and then a little last night, while we were sleeping.  From here it is looking good through the weekend.  We are headed for the New Glarus Brewing Company tomorrow, after a quick stop at the Carr Valley Cheese Factory for fresh curds (squeaky cheese), Baumgartener's Cheese Store and Tavern in Monroe, WI, then on to Chicagoland.  We start heading west again on Saturday, with our sights set on Yellowstone by Sunday night. 

I'll Check in again when I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment