Thursday, June 7, 2012

All's Well That Ends Well



Apparently...the pot of gold is in our house!  This was the view as I drove in from my evening of Men's League tennis...which didn't go so well.  It wasn't a disaster, but it wasn't good.

Another thing that has taken place in the past few weeks was our discovery of the Mezzo Pazzo wine bar on 57th Avenue at Regal.  Mezzo Pazzoi is Italian for "half crazy", which is what the owners think of their idea to open a wine bar in a strip mall.  It is a wonderful place to kick back with a nice glass of wine and half some really good appetizers.  We highly recommend it!

One final note for the night...my car is now fixed!  Was it broken you ask?  Well, yes.  A couple of weeks ago I got piled into in the Fred Meyer parking lot.  Totally not my fault!  The person at fault has paid to replace my bumper, which wasn't in great shape to start with (a 10 year old car) so my ride is looking stylish once again.

That's all you get tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment